Thursday, September 4, 2008

overkill perhaps?

Not sure I need another blog, but what the heck. In addition to running one of the best small libraries in Maine, I write--a lot. I'm the internet columnist for Behavioral and Social Sciences Librarian, write regularly for Wolf Moon Journal, review books for www.tcm_ca.com write a weekly library column for the Sebasticook Valley Weekly newspaper, am working on book 5 in my Wizard of Simonton Pond series and have a short story coming out in an anthology called Deadfall this November by Level Best Books.
I also blog regularly on Livejournal and am the last innkeeper of Middle Earth on Myspace. When I'm not writing or running the library, I garden, cook, and support library software for other Maine libraries as well as enter sweepstakes. Contrary to popular opinion, I DO sleep occasionally.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi, John! You are one of the lucky winners of my 10k Giveaway! Thanks for entering and congratulations! Would you please send me your mailing information?

abbylibrarian (at) gmail.com